Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hand It Over






Its been a long weekend it seems like...Its Sunday morning. Noah is asleep in bed and Nohli is in her Amby (www.ambybaby.com) here in the kitchen. My mom is cooking away. Today is Cairo's christening and we are headed over to Brooklyn Heights for the ceremony at 2pm. After we will be having a brunch at Flatbush Farms. It will be Nohli's first FORMAL outing in BROOKLYN. Exciting!!! But what should she wear!?
Last night Noah and I FINALLY tried out Peaches Restaurant. The Turkey Meatloaf was awesome. My Tilapia not so much. The Raspberry Apple Pie a la Mode DEVINE! It was nice to spend time w my best friend. Still we did spend the last moments of our date were spent talking about Nohli and looking at pix of her on Noah's blackberry....I felt like a parent! We had a baseball filled night when we got home. My mom was kind enough to watch Nohli while we dined and its things like that that make me really appreciate MOTHERS. Speaking of mothers and grandmothers, we cant wait for Abuelito Wayne's birthday and our NH trip!

No comments: